My goal is to help you become unstuck from old patterns and develop the tools to live a more satisfying life.
I can help you find ways to cope with life’s many challenges, including self-esteem issues, emotional distress, anxiety, depression, relationship concerns, and life transitions. Identifying the origins of your struggles is only one component of therapy. From there, we will work together to develop the skills necessary for you to navigate through these challenges. This can be accomplished by assisting you to change old behavior patterns, improve communication skills and deal more effectively with stress.
My style is direct, practical, and compassionate. I have a sincere interest in our personal connection and in understanding your worldview. Each of us has a unique and complex personal story that has led us to where we are in life. I employ a collaborative approach as we navigate issues and challenges together in a safe, caring and nonjudgmental space.
I offer individual counseling from Monday through Friday.
I practice under the supervision of Charlotte Blutstein, LPC, Director of Rock Creek Therapy.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- The George Washington University, Master of Arts, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- The George Washington University, Master of Public Health
- Rollins College, Bachelor of Arts
- Meyer Treatment Center, Washington School of Psychiatry
- District Therapy
- George Washington University Community Counseling Services Center
- YMCA Youth and Family Services
You can contact me by email or by phone (484) 578-9134. I do my best to return all inquiries within 24 hours.